30.8.10

Lovely Aubrey

We spent the morning yesterday at the Newport duckpond with this adorable little girl. Aubrey is 4 months old and is absolutely beautiful! Her parents are friends of ours and were so sweet to let Aubrey be my very first session of portrait photography! Now, if I can just find more babies to practice with!
Thanks to Crystin and Drew!
I've taken a couple days off of posting here to prepare for this photo shoot. I will be back at it hopefully today! And don't worry, I won't be posting ALL of the portrait sessions, I'm just so proud of this one since it's my first! I hope you all enjoy!







6 comments:

  1. Andria...they came out PERFECT!!! Thank you so much taking them & I'm glad Aubrey could be your first portrait baby. :) She adores you & Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't think you could make my God-daughter look even more beautiful than she already is, but TASK COMPLETE! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl these turned out really, really, cute!!! When ever your ready to take pics of a lil boy just give a friend a call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG GET THAT BABY AN AGENT!!!!! sorry it's just her grandma!!. You took wonderful pictures of her and she is just a ham. !!! PROUD GRANDMA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete