9.9.10

Neon Lights of Crosby

Oh, Crosby... Most small towns just have the standard "Open" signs, or the Beer signs hanging in the local bar, but not Crosby! From the Crawfish Shack to the Air Conditioning place, to the Church with the purple neon cross! Harves Time Church of God, I love you for having that giant glowing purple cross. And then, you have the best, BEST neons in town: The Psychic Reader, Faith. She has adorned the small house on Main Street where I used to take art lessons with a rainbow of neon lights - the most neon lights Main Street has ever seen! I love her lights so much, I am dedicating a post just to Faith and her wonderous Psychic Neon Lights in a posting just of their own. Until then, enjoy these neon lights of Crosby!







1 comment:

  1. I love the psychic's sign. "Psychic readings by faith"...makes me giggle every time...glad to know that's her name. heehee

    ReplyDelete