19.8.10

Rainbow at sunset

I was NOT going to post another photo blog today, but then there was a rainbow... and the moon, and a beautiful sunset here in Crosby, so I had to! Enjoy these photos!


At my house:
The drive home, I had the camera stuck out the sunroof!
Another sunroof picture:
The rainbow doesn't lead to a pot of gold, but it does lead to the bank!

The other end of the rainbow was the moon!

We walked out of the grocery store to see this!

I hope you enjoyed them! Have a wonderful night.




2 comments:

  1. Tonight when the girls and i pulled up in the driveway we hoped at and stared at this rainbow. It looked like it was right above our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous photo!!! I missed the rainbow - tried to see it because Julie called to tell me to go look - but too many trees and I couldn't see anything.

    ReplyDelete