20.8.10

Kernohan & Wahl Street

The following photos were all taken along Kernohan and Wahl Street here in Crosby. I had some spare time yesterday before I had to pick up Gabriel from work, so I made a quick stop by the "historical district" of Crosby!



This little place is for sale. I would love to buy it just because it looks so cool!




I should have taken a picture of this store's sign that faces FM 2100. It's a really great picture of the lady that owns the place. Luckily, I do have her website, which I visited, and there is a link to the new Victorian Rose Tea Room. This store is called The Best Tea & Candles Co.


This is where they hold auctions on Saturdays, and man do they get packed. There are usually cars lining the streets to go! If you're interested, Janna's Jungle puts it on.


I couldn't get a good picture for yesterday's post of these buildings. I was WAY too close to them. The building on the left is The Velvet Peddler where I took the pics of the gnome and the old chair, they were so cute just sitting out on the side of the building.




School starts back on Monday, I hope you are all ready. I'm not. I love having my son home and I'm not looking forward to sending him to school on Monday. We have meet the teacher tonight, so we'll see how that goes. I didn't request a teacher, I'm just leaving it in God's hands!
I hope you've enjoyed these photos of my little town.






1 comment:

  1. Im glad you took some of these shots. Some of those buildings will be torn down for the new overpass. Sad.

    ReplyDelete