24.8.10

Part two: Backroads

I was taking these pictures when a guy in his pickup truck came along and drove right out there in front of me to pick up some of his hay bales! I didn't take any pictures of him - he may not have appreciated it, but I gave him a friendly wave and went about my business - and pointed my camera in the other direction! I wish I could have been able to spend more time out there on this day. It was a beautiful day, but it was also 101 degrees and my eyelids were starting to sweat.














2 comments:

  1. That may have been my father-in-law. ha..j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time ask the guy if you can photograph him - I think that would have been some interesting "Crosby" photography to add to this blog... especially if he was good looking - ha ha - but really - even if he wasn't - would still be interesting!

    ReplyDelete